We’re hiring! We are looking for a part-time Marketing Assistant for our Real Estate Team. Whether you are looking for a part-time job or are looking for an internship, here are the details of this position…
Start Date: Marketing Assistant to start Mid January, 2017
Hours: 10-15 per week preferred
Pay: internship or part-time job
Location: This position is a mix of virtual and in office. Our office is located in Dublin, Ohio.
Marketing Assistant (Intern or Part-Time) Job Duties
Overview: Our team is looking for a motivated, self starter to help us keep up with tasks to help us grow our business. Our new assistant will help us with our marketing strategy and execution, social media marketing, Facebook/Instragram Ads, blogging, print marketing and more as needed! Here are a few more details…
– Create and implement online marketing and social media strategies through social media outlets such as Facebook, Facebook Ads, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and more!
– Create and execute blogging strategies via WordPress
– Market homes for sale online
– Working on projects for both our clients and the team
– and more!
Experience and Requirements
– Marketing, Advertising, or Public Relations area of study with strong interest in social media is preferred
– Excellent oral and especially written communication skills
– Able to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
– Reliable, Organized, Efficient, Creative and Takes Initiative
– Experience with WordPress, Facebook Ads, Photoshop or Graphic Design, Blogging, or Google Products welcomed!
About Our Internship Program
We work with students to help them gain real world experience in the B2C marketing industry. Alexandra Krause, an active agent on our team, is the owner of a real estate marketing company and is an open book to share her knowledge with you. We heavily focus on personal growth with all of our employees to insure they are learning, growing, and achieving their professional goals. Our internship program will give students access to unlimited opportunities and areas of focus that offer you a complete and fulfilling learning experience.
Want To Apply?
Please send your resume, availability and links to your social profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org